- The largest master planned community under development in Mississippi. At full build-out, the 4,800-acre town will have more than 15,000 residential units, two million square feet of commercial development, and 35,000 residents—the perfect small town designed to give you the life you dream of living.
- Located inland on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in central Harrison County, north of the cities of Biloxi and Gulfport, at the intersection of new, four-lane State Highways 67 and 605/Tradition Parkway.
- Easily accessible to Biloxi, Gulfport, D’Iberville, and Ocean Springs, just minutes away from the best the Gulf Coast has to offer, including white sand beaches, golf courses, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Dedicated to health and wellness. Outstanding amenities already include neighborhood parks, a spectacular lake, walking trails, a neighborhood YMCA and pool, and there is so much more on the horizon.
- Focused on education for children and adults. William Carey University, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, St. Patrick Catholic High School, and excellent public schools are all part of the townscape at Tradition.
- A complete community offering wide range of housing options for residents of all ages and stages of life, from cottages to estates, plus apartments, townhomes and retirement community settings.
- Home to the Village at Tradition Institute, a non-profit corporation which facilitates cultural, educational, and philanthropic activities for the community residents and the public.